Coach - Consultant - Practitioner - Trainer
David de Warenne
THE KEYS TO SUCCESS
Who is the course for?
The Keys To Success is the first two days of our International NLP Certification and an ideal place to test out the usefulness of NLP in your life. It introduces you to the basic NLP approach and gives you practical experience with the way NLP can make an immediate difference to your sense of control over your life, and to your ability to build relationships.
The Keys To Success may be the beginning of an exciting journey for you. Your trainer is David de Warenne. If you like what you learn on the weekend and want more, you'll already be two days on your way to NLP Practitioner Certification with the International Association of NLP (IANLP).
What will I learn?
You'll learn how to...
* Detect the subtle non-verbal changes that let you know when someone is agreeing or disagreeing, so you can adjust what you say and do to reach agreement.
* Use specific body language to create the feeling of rapport and trust in the first ten minutes. Create more co-operation with family, friends, colleagues and clients than ever before.
* Connect with people on a deeper level using the techniques that research finds people who create lifelong relationships use. Set, and help others to set, more effective, measurable and achievable goals, so you get what you intend out of life.
* Learn why "The Secret" isn't working for you and set goals the way the most successful people in history really do it to generate wealth, success and satisfaction!
* Be able to enter a state of high motivation and confidence, or a state of deep relaxation, at will in any situation, using the NLP technique of Resource Anchoring.
* Identify and use the five Keys to Success which the developers of NLP found were relevant in any professional or personal situation.
The Keys To Success - Dates
New Plymouth, New Zealand, 12th - 13th November, 2016 Auckland, New Zealand, 19th - 20th November, 2016
Wellington, New Zealand, 3rd - 4th December, 2016
(Further details offered upon registration or by request)
New Zealand Investment $NZ600.00 reduced to $500 if paid 3 weeks before training seminar dates. Non-refundable desposit of $100.00 to secure your place.
Payment plan available - Please enquire.